SEAFARER DIVERS PHUKET
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION AND BOOKING 2021-2022
INFORMATION AND BOOKING
Do not hesitate to contact us for a personalized quote and do not forget to confirm what you want to book with Seafarer Divers Phuket such as:
• Airport transfers
• A hotel SHA+
• SCUBA Diving courses CMAS or PADI
• Day dive trips
• A liveaboard dive trip trip of 5 DAYS & 5 NIGHTS
• A liveaboard dive trip of 2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT
• All day tours from Phuket or a private yacht charter tour for the day or several days.
In order to give you a quote as accurate as possible, send us the maximum details such as the number of participants, the arrival and departure dates of Phuket in Thailand and the selected activities.
In a few email exchanges, we should find the right formula for the success of your diving holiday in Phuket.
Upon your request, we can call you on your landline and mobile phone with Skype, Line, WhatsApp and WeChat to finalize your booking with Seafarer Divers Phuket and remember to send us your phone numbers by your next email.
GENERAL BOOKING PROCEDURE, CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
JTB (Join Tour Basis) & Private dive boat charter with MV Andaman Seafarer 01
Booking procedures: All reservation MUST be confirmed to Seafarer Divers Co Ltd by Email, LINE OR WHATSAPP. Seafarer Divers Co Ltd will confirm all reservation requests within 24 hours. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, principals will be informed of the booking status.
Option: A booking will be temporarily reserved for 7 days to arrange travel. After 7 days of non-deposit or full payment of service fee, we may consider NULL and VOID the confirmed reservation and be free of the allotment space.
Reservation and deposit: A reservation is made after the receipt of a 30% deposit or the full payment in the case of bookings within 60 days before commencement of services.
Full Payment: The balance of 70% is due no later than 60 days prior to commencement of services and must be paid to Seafarer Divers Co Ltd in Euros or Thai Baht by cash, credit card, “Swift Telex transfer” or wise transfer.
Cancellation policy for PRIVATE BOAT CHARTER / JTB: More than 60 days before the commencement of services we retain 50% of deposit, between 60 and 30 days we retain 30% of the total service fee and within 30 days we retain 100% of the total service fee. We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance and travel insurance covering the activities and sports they intend to undertake.
CANCELLATION BY SEAFARER DIVERS PHUKET
JTB (Join Tour Basis) with MV Andaman Seafarer 01
• If the liveaboard of 5D/5N is not confirmed with 8 participants 30 days prior departures, Seafarer Divers Phuket has the right to cancel cancel and change this trip to be running as “Regular day dive trip” to Racha Yai Island
• If the liveaboard of 2D/1N is not confirmed with 8 participants 15 days prior departures, Seafarer Divers Phuket has the right to cancel and change this trip to be running as “Regular day dive trip” to Racha Yai Island
• In the case of cancellations by Seafarer Divers Phuket, a full refund of the liveaboard trip will be given.
COVID-19 - CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE CHARTERS & JOIN-TOUR-BASIS 2021-2022
NEW - RESCHEDULED - REFUND
In the case that clients cannot reach Thailand due to the official travel restrictions or closed borders (travel affected by COVID 19):
• The client has the right to reschedule/change the booking date in a different period of 2021 or 2022 for the same boat and subject to availability, with the adjusted price if it will be more expensive and without any reduction if it will be cheaper than the initial booking. If the same boat is no longer in our fleet (e.g. sold etc.) or no longer in the same base and only then, the client must choose a different boat from the available ones, with the adjusted price if it will be more expensive and without any reduction if it will be cheaper than the initial booking or get a full refund.
The above policy applies only to Covid-19 related cancellations, as follows:
• Travel ban / closed borders of Thailand or clients’ country.
• If there is an official advisory by the clients’ government not to travel in Thailand.
• Flight cancellation related to Covid-19 (proof of flight cancellation will be requested).
• If the COVID TEST upon arriving in Thailand is Positive.
The following cases are NOT considered Covid-19 restrictions and we will apply our normal cancellation policy:
• Clients’ unwillingness to undertake mandatory Covid-19 test or Vaccine request to enter Thailand or/and for returning to the country of origin.
• Clients’ general uncertainty regarding travelling.
CANCELLATION DUE TO DIAGNOSIS WITH COVID 19 BEFORE DEPARTURE
• In case of cancellation due to diagnosis of COVID 19 or COVID test result as "positive" before embarkation from your origin country, no refund is accepted. Our general cancellation policy will be valid in this case.
• In the event that the Thai government legislate a new legislative act on travel affected by COVID 19, we will have to follow the official decisions of the government.
Grouped lines: +66(0)76 280 644
- 24/24 call from abroad - Kevin's Mobile/Line/WhatsApp: +66 84 242 91 58
- 24/24 call from Thailand - Kevin's Mobile/Line/WhatsApp: 084 242 91 58
- Website: https://www.seafarer-divers.com/en/index.html
- Facebook in English: https://www.facebook.com/SeafarerDiversPhuketScubaAndKayaking/
- Facebook in Thai: https://www.facebook.com/SeafarerDiversPhuket/
- TAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand): 34 / 00475
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR BOOKING
Reservation for any dive tour (Mandatory by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports)
To book an excursion, a day of diving or a diving course with Seafarer Divers Phuket, we need to have this information:
- By all participants: Name and first name, photocopy of passport, nationality, full address in Phuket (Hotel with room number, private house, condo, etc.), arrival and departure dates to and from Thailand.
- Per diver: Photocopies of the diver's certification and logbook with the last dives (certified diver only), height and weight in metric system, the size of the BCD (Stab-jacket) and the wetsuit (XXXL, XXL, XL, L, M, S, XS), the size of the feet for the fins.