ALL YEAR ROUND - PHUKET DAY DIVE TRIPS IN THAILAND
WEEKLY DEPARTURE ON SUNDAY TO KOH PHI-PHI ISLANDS, KOH BIDA YAI & NOK - 2022
JTB (Join Tour Basis) with a day dive boat & Private dive boat charter with MV Andaman Seafarer 01
Diving boat trip from Phuket (30 Miles): Navigation of 3 hours and 30 minutes by a powered day dive boat or a dive liveaboard boat.
Visibility: 10-25 meters. Depth: 3-30 meters.
Koh Phi-Phi Islands offers numerous walls, caverns and caves, as well as shallow coral gardens and sloping reefs. Typical sights include both hard and soft coral, nudibranchs, shellfish and many other invertebrates. Fish life is abundant and range from coral reef fish to turtle, barracuda, reef shark, leopard shark, whale shark or manta. Kledkaeo Wreck is a nice wreck on sandy bottom.
Diving with MV Andaman Seafarer is scheduled for 60 minutes and the surface interval between dives is at least 90 minutes
PRICES PER CERTIFIED DIVER - CMAS & PADI SCUBA TRAINING COURSES - FREEDIVER - NON-DIVER & SNORKELER
- Per diver (Tanks & Weights - 2 dives): 3,400 Baht
- Per Scuba Refresher Diver Course for certified diver (Full equipment - 2 dives): 4,600 Baht
- Per freediver: 3,400 Baht
- Per non-diver: 2,300 Baht
- Per child from 6 to 12 years old: 1,900 Baht
- Per child under 6 years old: Free of charge
PROGRAM OF THE DAY DIVE TRIP WITH MV ANDAMAN SEAFARER 01 - KOH PHI-PHI ISLANDS, KOH BIDA YAI & NOK ON SUNDAY
- 06:00 - 07:00 - Transfer from the SHA+ hotel to the Seafarer Divers diving center in Chalong Bay Marina.
- 07:00 - 07:30 - Diving and snorkeling bags check-out, filling administrative papers and transfer then boarding and briefing aboard the day dive boat at the Chalong Bay Marina.
- 07:30 - 18:00 - Breakfast, buffet-style lunch, fruits all day-long, freediving, first and second dive at two different dive sites which will have to be chosen between the "Klead Kheaw" Thai Navy Ship Wreck, Hin Bida, the island of Koh Bida Nok or the island of Koh Bida Nai. After the last dive, navigation back to the Chalong Bay Marina.
- 18:00 - 19:00 - Disembarking and transfer to the SHA+ hotel.
WHAT IS OR NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES OF THE DAY DIVING TRIPS FROM PHUKET
DAY DIVE TRIPS INCLUDE
- All participants: Hotel transfers from Kamala, Kalim, Patong North & South, Karon, Kata, Nai Harn, Chalong and Rawai Beaches (Other parts of Phuket Island: Please contact us), Boat, dinghy, breakfast, fruits all day-long, buffet-lunch, water, tea, coffee, chocolate and soft-drinks.
- Snorkeler: Snorkeling with a local guide on the shallow reef with a mask, snorkel and life-vest on.
- Freediver: Freediver will enjoy deep freedives in clear water under the supervision of our multi-lingual Instructor / Tour Leader.
- SCUBA review for certified diver: Ideal for certified divers who have not dived for a few months and want to start their diving vacation in complete safety with a refresher course under the supervision of our multilingual instructor / divemaster including 2 dives and full scuba diving equipment.
- Certified diver (Fun dives): Tanks, weights and 2 fun dives under the supervision of our multilingual Instructor / Divemaster.
DAY DIVE TRIPS DO NOT INCLUDE
- Scuba diving and snorkeling equipment, national park fees, beers, tips (Crew, instructors, divemasters and guides).
SCUBA DIVING EQUIPMENT RENTAL
- Full diving equipment - fins, mask, snorkel, BCD, regulator, shorty: 500 Baht per diving day
- Dive computer: 200 Baht per diving day
- Dive torch: 100 Baht per diving day
PRIVATE DAY DIVE BOAT CHARTER: KOH PHI-PHI ISLANDS - KOH BIDA YAI & NOK
Private day dive boat charter with the MV ANDAMAN SEAFARER 01
PRIVATE CHARTER DIVING BOAT (Maximun 25 divers, freedivers or non-divers)
- 60,000 Baht x 1 day: 60,000 Baht
DIVING COURSES TAUGHT ON DAY DIVE TRIPS
CMAS OR PADI dive training courses such as Open Water Diver, Nitrox Diver, Deep Diver, Specialty Diver, Advanced Diver, Rescue Diver, Master Scuba Diver, Divemaster, may be taught during day dive trips at almost all Phuket dive sites. Consult us.
NATIONAL PARK FEES AT PHI-PHI
Admission for Thai: 80 Baht
Admission for Thai child (-12 years): 40 Baht
Admission for foreigner: 400 Baht
Admission for foreign child (-12 years): 300 Baht
Thai & Foreigner
Extra for Diver (Thai & Foreigner alike): 200 Baht per diving day
Reservation for any dive tour (Mandatory by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports)
To book an excursion, a day of diving or a diving course with Seafarer Divers Phuket, we need to have this information:
- By all participants: Name and first name, photocopy of passport, nationality, full address in Phuket (Hotel with room number, private house, condo, etc.), arrival and departure dates to and from Thailand.
- Per diver: Photocopies of the diver's certification and logbook with the last dives (certified diver only), height and weight in metric system, the size of the BCD (Stab-jacket) and the wetsuit (XXXL, XXL, XL, L, M, S, XS), the size of the feet for the fins.
- Diver level requirements: Valid certification of the Advanced Diver or its equivalence with at least 9 dives certified on the logbook and the last dive made from the previous 6 months.
- Compulsory dive equipment: Mask, snorkel, 1 mouthpiece regulator, dive computor, and surface marker buoy.
SANDBOX & SEABOX - GUIDELINES FOR TOURISTS & DIVERS ENTERING PHUKET FOR A LIVEABOARD OR DAY DIVE TRIPS
Click here TEST & GO - PHUKET SANDBOX
Journée de plongée bouteille à Phuket vers les îles Phi-Phi avec les cours de formation de plongée CMAS PADI SSI